And Types of Plagiarism.
Research is a process to discover new knowledge, and a systematic investigation. There are several method you can be used to research, it’s defined as “a systematic and scientific procedure of data collection, analysis, interpretation, and implication.
Types of research methods can be classified into several categories according to the nature and purpose of the study and other attributes.
- Firstly Quantitative research resolves problems using numbers. .
- On the other hand, Qualitative research, is based on words, feelings, emotions, sounds and other non-numerical.
The research is important for every field, because it helps them to have a detailed analysis of everything. It gives us the opportunity to in depth and proper analysis and enhanced our knowledge. Copying ideas or words from someone else without giving credit is called plagiarism. It’s an act of fraud.
There are different types of plagiarism,
- Direct plagiarism is the word-for-word transcription of a section of someone else’s work, without attribution and without quotation marks.
- Self-plagiarism occurs when a student submits his or her own previous work, or mixes parts of previous works, without permission from all professors involved.
- Mosaic plagiarism occurs when a person borrows phrases from a source without using quotation marks.
- Accidental plagiarism occurs when a person neglects to cite their sources or a source by using similar words, groups of words, and sentence structure without attribution.
Make sure that you do not copy more data from the text you have found. We can avoid plagiarism through read information and explaining the content through your own understanding and thoughts.