Penalties for Academic Dishonesty
Following are some of the Penalties for Academic Dishonesty
1. Lowering of a paper or project grade by one full grade or more;
2. Giving a failing grade on a paper containing plagiarized material;
3. Giving a failing grade on any examination in which cheating occurred;
4. Lowering a course grade by one full grade or more; or
5. Giving a failing grade in a course or other academic exercise;
6. Refer a case to the Office of Conflict Resolution and Civic Responsibility.
a. revoking a scholarship, fellowship, or assistantship;
b. disciplinary probation, suspension, or expulsion.
7. Violations of academic integrity may cause difficulties in employment in certain professions.
Never risk your grades and use Plagiarism Checker X for analyzing duplicate content in your work.